Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Eye Hurting 6 Weeks Afterc Cataract Surrgery

"winter time" - Invitation to the votes

sparkles in the Advent season, it just anywhere and the many Christmas markets invite you to stroll and will not only children's eyes to shine, even we adults enjoy this time, whether at the sight of a beautiful craft work or for a cup of punch. If the whole is also garnished with thick snow, the better.

Frau Holle is shaking her early quilts. Everywhere it twinkles with the stars and nothing but snow crystals. The theme of "Stars" is also dedicated this week to the Weekly Quilt Contest ". of Quilting Gallery on this subject I have my quilt" logged Wintertime ", which invites since last weekend in my living room to cuddle Herrlich. A cup of tea, some biscuits, a good book, a warm quilt to snuggle . I like the Advent season!

"winter time"
I would be happy when using your voice in online quilt contest for my quilt "winter time" abgebt. From Friday, December 3, to Sunday, 5 December, the visitors of the Quilting Gallery page in Online Contest vote for their favorite quilt. One vote per IP address is possible. can


Please vote below

0 comments:

Post a Comment