Thursday, March 3, 2011

Map Packs For Cube Runner

Once a debutante be ...

... no debutante at the Vienna Opera Ball, as no debutant on the stick stage I may occur today.

long have delayed me, but when visiting various blogs is always a re-run this particular art in mind. Hmm, I should give it a try? Stick the steps are not easy to learn but with diligent practice. A little something I had to improvise with the materials. - The facilities are not just perfect after a visit on Wednesday with Mrs. interactions in Kreativshop in Brunn / Gebirge I have for my next projects also have the right silk ribbons displayed. The love Ursula I have taken - it is already the embroidery professional. She has spoiled me with self-colored silk ribbon -. Beautifully
Still uncertain are the first steps on the stick stage, but very appealing. I think I will continue to practice, practice, practice ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment