Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Congratulations Messages New Baby

fotolia

I have in the past (as you have noticed quite soap-free period) employs a little more intense with Microstock . They are photo agencies and photo archives on the Internet, photos, vector graphics and videos for sale and for little money. The pictures are taken by professionals, but also by amateurs.
And since been much good at the photographs, unseen on the hard drive of my PC right hingammelt , I decided at time to register and upload a few photos . Of course, without reading before arriving at what motivates the customers well ....;-)
But first I have uploaded 25 files and then was really astonished that were accepted only 10 of them. Frustrating. Times and Copied , which is often bought ... aha. These photos were hardly and they would only take pictures yet :-(.

Well see, me, what happened now so. Reich, I will therefore not be in any case!
My Portfolio can admire her here. Maybe it will grow a little further ... Have fun!

addendum of 01 Aug: Hurrah! I sold two pictures already :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment