Saturday, June 5, 2010

Get Rid Thick Leg Hair

Dutchman's Puzzle

finally appears after weeks of steady rain the sun! But unfortunately, the last rain or bad consequences for us all around - the Morava and Danube floods cause and there is flooding in neighboring communities. Hopefully, the flood situation eased as soon as possible.

The sun finally brings the highly anticipated heat and also gives me the right exposure to be able to photograph my latest quilt.

"Dutchman's Puzzle" is made from Thimbleberries fabrics. Lynette Jensen, the designer of fabrics is one of my favorite designers. A quilt made from these materials and in a traditional pattern that inspires me for myself on most. A special blanket for someone special. More pictures can be found at Michael's Photo Album .

0 comments:

Post a Comment