Sunday, June 13, 2010

Starchoice.com Motorola Remote

Living Out Loud ...

A few months ago I got from the friend of my friend Lucy - sounds complicated - a bag with the request from the content of Sackerl make something beautiful for your home.

Lucy and her friend had 1999 Shortcut course completed and how the just the way it is in quotes, it is unfortunately still with half-finished pieces home. Yes, and if you then not 100 percent satisfied with the result, the price usually ends up in a closet somewhere Ackerman. So it was with this Sackerl.

2010, then this Sackerl brought from his dungeon and landed on my desk. Curious, I had opened the Sackerl. Shortcut to light were six blocks. Hm, let me think to go to because of the residue other units? I do not know? Or pillows? Fad! Six pillows! Maybe a blanket? - No, too little substance.

brooding, brooding ... Well, I'll try times with a new block.
Yes, and then came along with two blocks. So now I had three square blocks. Think again. To block Sashing another and then another border - the idea was born a tablecloth.

This is all quite nice in the corner I have delivered the blocks like a little revision. With my Rosie, I then conjured a classic meander quilt pattern on the tablecloth. Even today, the binding was sewn Tablecloth now has 135 times the size of 135 cm.


Well, a little something left over fabric. Perhaps even a cushion to?

0 comments:

Post a Comment