Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Henri Cartier Bresson Minilux

Autumnal table decoration ...

Autumn brings again right color in the garden. The red-yellow-cinnamon-colored leaves of the maple, the red Hetscherl (rose hips), the blue fruits of the snowball, the chestnut nuts and bring on walks once again our collective passion, find expression in autumn still life and decorate our home. I have devoted myself this weekend, the production of the right table linens. A small tablecloth in autumn colors on the program. The suitable materials for that I got from my patchwork group of Gerlinde last year for Christmas and the basket pattern I wanted to try always. With the result I am very satisfied and is already planning a table runner.


Unfortunately the photo again totally out of focus and the quilt pattern is due not to its best advantage. Man would have to take pictures ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment